Hey, I’m Carl, BabelQuest's new Inbound Marketing Strategist. Read on to find out more about me, my experience and what attracted me to work at one of HubSpot’s leading Solution Partners.
My background is in digital marketing, having worked in both B2C and B2B roles for the past 10+ years. A data-driven, analytical mind, I love using numbers to inform and evidence my decision-making.
Getting into more of the specifics, I have a strong track record in PPC, SEO, email marketing and marketing automation — all of which lend themselves really well to the HubSpot platform and its core functionalities.
I’m excited to join the BabelQuest team and can’t wait to get to grips with my accounts.
What’s the role?
As BabelQuest’s newest Inbound Marketing Strategist, I’ll be accountable for the success of several accounts. To make that happen, I'll be
- creating and overseeing the execution of our clients’ inbound plans to ensure they achieve their goals
- working closely with the other areas of the Client Delivery team to align the strategy and tactics to the objective and key results agreed
- analysing and evaluating each campaign in order to ensure we’re always learning (and improving)
- reporting and innovating on my campaigns’ performances to continue producing the best possible results for our clients
- using my personal development time to scour the aisles of the HubSpot Academy and keep my knowledge sharp
- supporting our revenue team by helping prospects in the sales process
- and much more
If you’re interested in finding out more about what I’ll be up to, you can read all about our Strategy Phase and how we set our clients up for inbound success here.
What am I looking forward to?
I’m most looking forward to getting involved with some paid advertising, SEO and, of course, exploring some new HubSpot portals. I’m also excited to meet my clients (perhaps even in person, one day!) and hopefully deliver some world-class results.
Outside of work, I like...
Everything from the 80s! I’m into the gym, yoga, riding my motorbike and some online gaming.
We're hiring! If anything I have chatted about here strikes a chord, I'd love to hear from you. Check out our careers page and see if any of our vacancies catch your eye.