Send in your application for the role of HubSpot Platform Consultant
The primary purpose of this role is to work with existing and new clients on implementation, integration and migration projects. You will be responsible for discussing HubSpot platform capabilities along with integration and implementation needs pre-sale, as well as accountable for designing a strategy, solution design and documentation post-sale.
To have advanced knowledge around the HubSpot technology capability, in terms of how it can be configured and implemented to solve business problems, integrate with other systems, create opportunities for efficiencies, data management, reporting and automation across the CRM Platform.
Having both technical experience of integration, administration and implementation of CRM and/ or Marketing Automation platforms along with consulting experience is critical.
- To develop a deep understanding of the client, by working with them to be a trusted advisor
- To deliver consulting services to clients to identify issues, goals and objectives and what solutions and strategies are available to them
- Accurately scoping, designing, building and maintaining solutions that meet the goals of clients
- Auditing the use of HubSpot and all relevant technology stack, providing guidance for businesses looking to maximise their platform applications use and success.
- Understanding the use and process mapping within HubSpot all all relevant applications
- Translate business requirements into technical project specifications and well-designed systems
- Knowledge transfer by sharing learning and knowledge, contributing to BabelQuest blogs, sharing via short/learning sessions, how-to videos and speaking at events.
- To work alongside the Head of Expert Practices, Head of Client Delivery and Head of Sales to actively seek out opportunities
- To understand the technical ins-and-outs of the HubSpot products and using a solutions-orientated mindset to how these can help solve customer’s problems
- To be a HubSpot technical implementation specialist, taking responsibility for guiding customers through HubSpot software setup and onboarding, tool training, and configuration
- To work closely with other departments and with customers to develop tools, processes and frameworks that help to drive product adoption
- Training and educating customers on how to effectively utilise HubSpot tools
- Advise on integrations and manage any integration projects with our clients and integration partners.
- Execution Capability: Test and QA, accountable for the recommendations and results with the project team, structural campaign design for data points & reporting
Who you are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication and able to create clear and concise documentation
- Team player, works effectively with colleagues across all functions
- Analytical and strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrates energy and a positive attitude
- Driven, passionate about solution design and process improvement
- Willingness to operate in a fast-paced environment that requires flexibility
- Attention to detail
- Emotional Intelligence to work closely with clients and build trusted advisor relationships
- Professional, approachable and flexible
- Ability to independently and professionally handle multiple projects/clients simultaneous
- Solution design, implementation and integration with CRMs and/or Marketing Automation Platforms (HubSpot, Sugar CRM, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite etc..)
- CRM and Martech Technology Landscape knowledge
- Client-facing experience managing projects, expectations and outcomes for multiple clients at a given time
- Ability to develop technical solutions involving multiple platforms
- Ideally you will have understanding of sales and marketing processes, experience with HubSpot and hand-on experience working with integration software
Why you'll love working here:
- Being part of a company that focuses on its people, joining a team of like-minded individuals with a focus on culture, hard work, having fun, transparency, openness, and enthusiasm
- Excellent opportunity within a growing company and fast-paced industry
- ½ a day per week for training and professional development to support a clear career path
- Location: Hybrid (remote/office-based)
- Job type: full-time, permanent
- Salary: up to £38,000 per annum
If this sounds like you and you’re ready for a challenge, then you’ll fit right in. Apply today!
No agencies, please.
BabelQuest is a globally recognised, top-tier HubSpot Solutions Partner based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
We deliver strategy, activity, and technology across sales, marketing and services to drive our clients’ growth by focusing on generating leads that close, happier customers, empowered teams and effective processes.