As a Sales Executive you're responsible for identifying, generating and qualifying sales opportunities
We are looking for a bold, enthusiastic, creative and persuasive individual to join our team as a Business Development Representative.
You will be responsible for seeking out new ‘good fit’ companies through strategic prospecting. You’ll do this by leveraging existing BabelQuest leads and generating new interest through social media, email, and calls.
When connecting with a prospect you will learn about their business challenges to determine whether or not BabelQuest could be a good fit to support their business growth. When you have identified a qualified prospect, your goal is to concisely communicate the value of BabelQuest and gain an interest in a deeper conversation with one of our specialists.
If you are hardworking, and looking for a fun place to thrive, then simply complete our application form.
What you'll do:
- Respond to inbound leads, provide help and qualify them for correct follow up
- Record all activity in our HubSpot CRM
- Identify prospects and attempt to contact them
- Build and maintain a pipeline of sales opportunities
- Perform to KPIs and contribute to optimising our processes to improve performance over time.
- Follow a defined sales process
Who you are:
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence across all levels of the organisation.
- Professional, approachable and flexible
- Team player, works effectively with colleagues across all functions
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for the role and the business
- Demonstrates energy and a positive attitude
- Tenacity and a strong desire to make a difference, always with the customer in mind
- Attention to detail, completing tasks and documenting them thoroughly
- Sales prospecting experience
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A sharp focus on achieving your goals to support the business goals
Why you'll love working here:
- Being part of a company that focuses on its people, joining a team of like-minded people with a focus on culture, hard work, having fun, transparency, openness, and enthusiasm
- A trusting and accountable ethos that involves a real flexible working approach and unlimited holiday
- Excellent opportunity within a fast-paced, growing company and industry
- Up to £24,000 depending on experience, plus performance related bonus (expected £23K - £27K)
- 10% personal development time: ½ a day per week for training and professional development and clear career path
If this sounds like you and you’re ready for a challenge, then you’ll fit right in. Apply today!
No agencies please
Perks of the Job
- We support flexible working and unlimited holiday because you have a life outside of work
- Speaking of life, we offer every employee a comprehensive life cover plan
- We foster a learning culture across the business, with frequent conference invites, a training budget, and ½ a day’s allowance every week to dedicate to your training
- The team even goes to HubSpot’s INBOUND conference every year to make sure they can bring back the latest news for marketing, sales, and HubSpot
- If you share our passions, are naturally curious, and have a love of inbound, then we want to hear from you.