We’re looking for an enthusiastic, results-driven Digital Marketing Strategist to create remarkable inbound marketing campaigns that help our clients’ businesses to grow.
Follow BabelQuest on Instagram @babelquestuk
In this role, you’ll be accountable for the success of several accounts. What can you share with us about your experiences building client relationships and advising stakeholders on everything from budget allocation to your reports?
You’ll be chomping at the bit to tell us all about the inbound campaigns you’ve come up with in the past. What results did you drive for your clients? How did you get there? What challenges did you have to overcome along the way?
To implement your strategies, you’ll work closely with dedicated account teams. We’re a dynamic bunch with lots of personalities — where will you fit in and how will you coordinate your teams to unlock their full potential?
No two days will be the same, but you might find yourself involved in:
- A full business meeting to discuss any issues/challenges/wins across our clients ahead of a new working week
- Preparing to deliver an inbound marketing strategy workshop for a new client later in the week
- Reviewing the lead conversion path created by a marketer on one of your teams, including a landing page, thank you page, call-to-action and email copy for the marketing automation sequence
- Reviewing the first draft of an article written by a copywriter on one of your teams, with an eye for its target reader and what the content needs to achieve, as well as any inaccuracies
- Optimising a paid campaign for a client, making small, data-driven iterations to improve the performance
- Checking in with your emails, Slack messages and account management responsibilities
- Brainstorming with a copywriter and marketer for one of your clients, looking at how you could boost the number of leads being generated from organic search
- Drafting a new client’s inbound plan, outlining all your key recommendations for their activity over the next year, as well as how you would break that down into quarterly campaigns
- Summarising the last three months of activity for another of your clients in the form of a report, to be presented at their quarterly review next week
- Running a workshop for a client to understand who their buyer personas are and how we can best engage them across the buyer’s journey
This job might be for you if:
You thrive in a busy environment and are comfortable getting your head down and focusing on what needs to be done. You can also balance creativity with analytics when implementing digital marketing activity, tactics and campaigns.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Creating and overseeing the execution of our clients’ inbound plans to ensure they achieve their goals
- Working closely with the other areas of the Client Delivery team to align the strategy and tactics to the objective and key results agreed
- Analysing and evaluating each campaign in order to ensure we keep on learning and improving
- Reporting and innovating on campaign performance to continue producing the best possible results for our clients
- Having a deep knowledge and experience in inbound marketing, and championing this approach to our clients
- Supporting the revenue team by helping prospects in the sales process
- The overall health and growth of your accounts
- Hosting workshops with your clients
Who you are:
- You’ll be experienced in digital marketing, including social, PPC, websites, SEO, content marketing and email marketing
- You'll be comfortable using a variety of tools, including Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEMRush and HubSpot
- You’ll be experienced at running multiple campaigns across the buyer’s journey at an agency or from within an organisation
- You’ll be enthusiastic, conscientious and results-driven, with the drive to take the next step in your career and join a growing and passionate agency focused on delivering results
- You may have experience of the following: Account Manager, Account Manager, Marketing, Digital Media Manager, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation, SEM, SEO, Google Analytics, Social Media Specialist, Social Media Strategist, Social Media Manager, PPC, Marketing Communications Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Online Engagement, Marketing Manager, Content Manager, Marketing Strategy, Copywriting, PR and Communications, Digital Communications, Website Manager, etc.
Why you'll love working here
- Being part of a company that focuses on its people, joining a team of like-minded individuals with a focus on culture, hard work, having fun, transparency, openness, and enthusiasm
- Excellent opportunity within a growing company and fast-paced industry
- ½ a day per week for training and professional development to support a clear career path
- Location: Remote/office-based (negotiable).
- Job type: full-time, permanent
- Salary: £32,000 to £40,000 per annum
If this sounds like you and you’re ready for a challenge, then you’ll fit right in. Apply today!
No agencies, please.
BabelQuest is a globally recognised, top-tier HubSpot Solutions Partner based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
We deliver strategy, activity, and technology across sales, marketing and services to drive our clients’ growth by focusing on generating leads that close, happier customers, empowered teams and effective processes.