We are looking for a highly enthusiastic, smart and motivated individual to join our team as one of our Inbound Marketing Marketers.
Leading candidates will be analytical and social-media savvy, have experience with inbound channels and techniques, and display dynamic personalities that enhance and energise our culture.
New hires are placed into key account roles, and are challenged to continually evolve their knowledge and capabilities across core services, including: inbound marketing, website optimisation, SEO social, content, email and conversion rate optimisation.
Our Inbound Marketers must be strategic thinkers with a creative mindset, have a strong attention to detail, be well organised and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
If you are hardworking, and looking for a fun place to thrive, then simply complete our application form and upload your CV.
As our Inbound Marketer, a typical day might include the following:
- 30-minute full client team client briefing (discussing any issues / challenges / wins across clients)
- 2 1/2 hour head down in the focus area designing a lead conversion path for a client, to include building landing pages, thank you page, call-to-action, emails for the marketing automation sequence
- Lunch with some of the team, down by the river on a sunny day or in the kitchen space in the office
- 30-minutes to check a paid campaign for a client, making small iterations to improve the performance
- 60-minutes to check in with emails, slack messages and account management activity
- 1-hour brainstorm in the open-plan office space with the copywriter and strategist for a client, around a campaign and how you could improve the performance to boost the leads generated
- 1 1/2 hours to continue on the same client, scheduling social posts and social engagement, plus uploading the latest blog, optimising it for SEO and adding a call-to-action
This job might be for you if:
You can thrive in a busy and occasionally chaotic environment as well as being comfortable getting your head down and focusing on what needs to be done. You can also balance creativity with analytics when implementing digital marketing activity, tactics and campaigns.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Managing a variety of client retainers ranging in size and executing the inbound marketing campaigns
- Be responsible for the account management, project management and performance of your own client accounts
- Scope and deliver custom, goal-oriented inbound plans and strategy
- Use HubSpot to build campaigns, email automation sequences, optimise webpages, manage social media accounts, PPC, SEO and conversion rate optimisation
- Create client reports and supporting the team and clients to ensure we hit defined deadlines
- Continuous improvement of client campaigns - what is working and what is not
Who you are:
- Demonstrable skills and experience of some inbound and digital channels and techniques (Content Marketing, Email, PPC, SEO, Social Media, landing pages and marketing automation).
- Flexible and inquisitive approach to process change
- Strong online personal brand.
- Team players who are committed to their careers, clients and co-workers.
- Self-motivated emerging experts who are passionate about learning and energised by opportunities to advance themselves, the agency and the industry.
- HubSpot and Agency experience is desirable
Why you'll love working here:
- Being part of a company that focuses on its people, joining a team of like-minded people with a focus on culture, hard work, having fun, transparency, openness, and enthusiasm
- A trusting and accountable ethos that involves a real flexible working approach and unlimited holiday
- Excellent opportunity within a fast-paced, growing company and industry
- Up to £28,000 depending on experience
- 10% personal development time: ½ a day per week for training and professional development and clear career path
If this sounds like you and you’re ready for a challenge, then you’ll fit right in. Apply today!
No agencies please
Perks of the Job
- We support flexible working and unlimited holiday because you have a life outside of work
- Speaking of life, we offer every employee a comprehensive life cover plan
- We foster a learning culture across the business, with frequent conference invites, a training budget, and ½ a day’s allowance every week to dedicate to your training
- The team even goes to HubSpot’s INBOUND conference every year to make sure they can bring back the latest news for marketing, sales, and HubSpot
- If you share our passions, are naturally curious, and have a love of inbound, then we want to hear from you.