A bit about me
My name is Sarah Long and I work as a copywriter at BabelQuest. I’ve been creating content since 2011, and since 2016 have focused primarily on inbound and outbound marketing copy.
Before BabelQuest, I worked both as a freelance and in-house copywriter for tech, beauty, and health companies. At the agency, I’ve worked with industries such as IT, MedTech, Telecoms, and the public sector.
About my role
As a Copywriter, I deep-dive into everything about my client, including history, voice, branding, and goals. Once we’re fully aligned, I deliver content that informs and delights readers about the company. This includes articles, blogs, blurbs -- you name it. On any typical day, I might be:
- Writing articles, blog posts, scripts, and longer-form inbound content.
- Meeting with clients to understand their products and content goals.
- Helping new clients build their target personas and key messaging frameworks during onboarding workshops.
- Project managing freelance writers
- Updating SEO on client landing pages
My HubSpot Credentials and Certifications
Take a look at my HubSpotConnect page to view my certifications.
What I love about BabelQuest
I absolutely love the positive work environment at BabelQuest. We are very much a team, and we support each other across clients to ensure we’re delivering meaningful solutions. I think this has been a major part of the agency’s success.
We are also extremely committed to our clients.