We’re thrilled to announce a new service for businesses looking to take their inbound content writing skills to the next level.
You’re passionate about your niche, and you know it like the back of your hand. You have a strong content strategy in place. Your keywords are ready to go. Taking your copywriting in-house should be a walk in the park.
And then you see that blank page.
You have the knowledge. You have the expertise. But where do you even begin?
Stakes are already high enough. As inbound content increasingly becomes the norm, readers are getting warier and standing out from the crowd is becoming even more challenging.
It can take professional copywriters years to begin reliably hitting the right balance between engaging and informative content that delights readers up until that all-important call to action.
So what about businesses with existing employees who are interested in writing content, but may not have the same dedicated experience? Where do they even start?
With us, of course :)
Introducing the Copywriting Consultancy Service
As a business looking to take – or keep – your copywriting in-house, you’ve probably come to recognise how important developing strong writing skills can be to the overall success of your campaigns.
But it can be a daunting task if you don’t know where to start, or even what constitutes “strong” and “engaging” copywriting to begin with.
That’s where we come in.
We’re now offering a bespoke Copywriting Consultancy Service that takes out all the guess-work of developing your writing skills. It comes as a series of tailored training sessions to coach individuals or small teams on copywriting skills and best practices.
How a Bespoke Copywriting Consultancy Benefits Your Writing –– and Your Business
With more than ten years and five hundred projects under our belt, we’ve seen an increasing number of businesses choosing to keep their content writing in-house.
But many of the writers for these businesses actually don’t have a background in copywriting. They want to improve the quality of their content, but they need guidance on how to get there.
We developed our Copywriting Consultancy training sessions to help these businesses scale up their own copywriting. This significantly boosts their marketing power while allowing them to keep content in-house.
Benefits of a Copywriting Consultancy include:
- Learn faster. Sessions are tailored to your business needs and the strengths and weaknesses of your designated writer(s). These aren’t general content writing classes that cover areas of improvement you don’t want or need to focus on, so you won’t waste time “learning” things you already know.
- Career development. Students will develop an important marketing skill that will last over the course of their careers.
- Individual/small group sessions. This keeps the learning focused and ensures each writer gets one-to-one support and attention from the consultant.
- Solid ROI. Your can keep your content writing in-house. Your employee(s) will have become the designated writer(s) with training and expertise built up over multiple sessions which have been tailored to their specific needs.
As businesses are increasingly taking their content in-house, getting hands-on support with your copywriting will help you stand out from the crowd.
Here’s how it works:
- Select your key students. These will be anyone planning to write content for your business (up to groups of four).
- Decide how many sessions you want. The number and frequency of the sessions can be tailored to suit your budget and needs, from crash courses to long-term projects.
- Meet your consultant. We’ll set up a fifteen-minute introductory call to get to know each other. This is your opportunity to ask any questions you may have, or specify some of your goals for the sessions.
- Send us some sample content. Have your student(s) send an article or blog post (preferably something you’d like to publish).
- Get a lesson plan based on detailed content analysis. Your consultant will review the content, highlight areas of improvement, and create a tailored lesson plan targeting those areas.
- Have your two-hour bespoke training session. Using the lesson plan and your article, your consultant will show you which areas of improvement you’ll be targeting that session, and then take a deep-dive into boosting those skills. This session is tailored completely to you, so you’ll be free to ask questions and get meaningful feedback on specific details of your writing. You’ll be invited to take notes, but we’ll also provide you with the lesson plan deck for future reference.
- Edit your work. The student takes what they’ve learned and edits the article after the session, using their notes and the deck from the training session.
- Rinse and repeat. Choose a new article for the next session. All the while, your consultant will be tracking and reporting how your writing improves over the course of the sessions.
- Get your end-of-consultancy feedback. Your consultant will send you reports from each of your sessions that show you how your writing has improved over time. (Even if it’s only one session!)
- Optional monthly “Clinic”. Want a bit extra? We also offer an á la carte drop-in clinic in the form of a half-hour call either pre- or post- session to talk through any writing challenges you may have.
Meet your Copywriting Consultant
Hello! My name is Sarah, and I’m a copywriting consultant with more than ten years of experience with all kinds of content creation, from medical white papers to snappy video scripts, and I’m excited to share my tips and tricks with you.
I tailor each session to you and your copywriting, so whatever you’re finding challenging, however you’d like to improve, I’m here to help.