Are you a front-end developer looking to work in a space that’s exciting and dynamic with a team of fun and inquisitive colleagues?
Who is this for?
If you are getting bored with developing standalone WordPress websites (other CMS’s are available) and want to see the websites and digital assets you build completely integrated with the client’s Sales, Marketing and Service operations, then we have a great opportunity for a front end developer.
HubSpot is one of the world’s fastest growing, client-facing, SaaS platforms with an integrated serverless CMS system built with both developer AND marketer in mind. How do we fit in with HubSpot? BabelQuest is one of the world’s leading Elite HubSpot Solutions Partners.
Send in your application for the role of Front-end Developer
As a front end developer, you will be working for the CMS Principal Consultant in the Expert Practices Team. You’ll work closely with a designer and a great team of marketers and HubSpot experts to deliver digital assets and full HubSpot CMS website projects to our varied client base. You’ll also help our clients support their existing websites built on HubSpot or WordPress.
TLDR: Building HubSpot CMS websites worthy of HubSpot and Industry awards and that will help your colleagues deliver on client goals.
- Building great HubSpot websites, demonstrating to your colleagues and clients best practices for websites that convert visitors to leads.
- Working with a designer on website concepts in such a way that the client is excited by what is coming and that you are comfortable knowing how to build all the elements.
- Making the BabelQuest Website (and its digital assets) a perfect example of the best of HubSpot CMS and so contributing to the impact of our marketing and growth of our CMS Website practice (and hence company growth).
- Keeping our project management system up to date - a means by which our clients can see the progress on any project at any time.
- Keeping your team and the client advised on progress and ensuring that all your rejects are delivered to agreed deadlines and to budget.
- Supporting the BabelQuest Revenue team with HubSpot CMS website demo’s and discovery calls.
- Supporting the Expert Practices team to document statements of work for the creation of websites and digital assets and also occasional website integrations. This will include producing suitable time estimates to utilise in client quotes.
- Connecting your HubSpot websites to client tech stacks through an understanding of the HubSpot Operations Hub and the suite of HubSpot APIs.
- Staying up to date on website technologies and with the HubSpot CMS Product Team, collaborating on ideas for future developments of the CMS Hub
- Running CMS briefings for the entire BabelQuest Team so that they can effectively position the HubSpot CMS Hub to prospects and clients alike.
- Take all the necessary HubSpot training courses and Academy Certificates, to ensure that you are using the full capability of the platform and developing websites and assets in the most effective way. Continuously optimising website performance to ensure that the clients’ websites are ranking highly in ongoing technical audits.
- Managing your own personal development time to understand what website development techniques and technology could enhance the delivery of our digital services to clients.
- Building strong relationships with our clients and growing your personal brand until such a time that organisations are asking for your services when they partner with us.
Who you are / What you can do:
- You must have two years of experience in a front-end dev role.
- An agency background would be an advantage as you’ll need to show you can work with multiple clients from different sectors
- In terms of experience with CMS’s then you’ll know WordPress very well. HubSpot experience would be brilliant - but it isn’t essential as we can get you training on it quickly.
- You’ll understand the need to build reusable code and libraries for future use and the need for writing clean code that other developers will easily understand and be able to work with.
- You understand how to improve and develop websites and web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Communication skills. There is a lot of collaboration internally and externally so you need to be that special developer who enjoys working and communicating with others.
- Keen to learn new trends and opportunities within the industry to try out for our clients and you will have a good grasp of current website technology. Ideally, you love the concept of Growth-Driven Design.
- You need to be a creative developer with strong attention to details we are developing important digital assets for our clients e.g. responsive emails, e-newsletters, action buttons etc.
- You’ll need to cope with multiple, simultaneous, projects
- You’re always looking to suggest new tools and techniques that will impact on our teams achieving client goals
- You’ll have geeked out on HubSpot CMS (or want to!) and be open to completing HubSpot Academy Certifications, internal training.
- You’ll need to show you care for meeting timescales and budgets and how you manage your week
- To fit well into the team you need to have a strong work ethic with a positive and passionate attitude
Why you'll love working here:
- Being part of a company that focuses on its people, joining a team of like-minded individuals with a focus on culture, hard work, having fun, transparency, openness, and enthusiasm
- Excellent opportunity within a growing company and fast-paced industry
- ½ a day per week for training and professional development to support a clear career path
- Location: Remote/office-based (negotiable).
- Job type: full-time, permanent
- Salary: up to £42,000 per annum
If this sounds like you and you’re ready for a challenge, then you’ll fit right in. Apply today!
No agencies, please.
BabelQuest is a globally recognised, top-tier HubSpot Solutions Partner based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
We deliver strategy, activity, and technology across sales, marketing and services to drive our clients’ growth by focusing on generating leads that close, happier customers, empowered teams and effective processes.