About the role
As one of our Account Managers, you’ll be responsible for maintaining brilliant relationships with our clients and ensuring the smooth delivery of their digital campaigns on HubSpot.
This is a hands-on role that would suit someone with strong communication skills, that is highly organised and has an eye for detail. You’re the client’s go-to person for most things; from deadlines and sign-off to their HubSpot renewal. You’ll have a sixth-sense, often providing answers to questions before they’re asked.
Ideally you’ll be from an agency background and well used to juggling multiple clients from varying industries and sectors, delivering 5 Star client satisfaction along the way.
We are only accepting applications from the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
Send in your application for the role of Account Manager- Agency Team
What you'll be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with multiple clients
- Leading the communication with multiple clients and internal stakeholders
- Leading client meetings and providing status updates
- Project Management of marketing deliverables, ensuring tasks are completed on time and within budgeted timeframes
- Working with the Strategists, Marketers and Copywriters to ensure all deliverables are of a high standard
- Managing the sign-off process with the client
- Creating SOWs for Projects
- Client satisfaction: Sending and reporting on NPS and CSAT scores
- Updating Accelo, our project management system
- Maintaining the client’s record in HubSpot
- Spotting growth opportunities and driving them forward
- Continuously looking for areas of improvement to our processes, systems and ways of working
- Contributing to the BabelQuest blog and social media profiles
Who you are:
- You’re passionate about building and maintaining client relationships
- You’ve got strong communication skills
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) to work as an integral part of the internal teams and with external partners
- You have a solutions focussed approach
- You’re assertive and well-organised and can easily jump between clients
- You’re from an agency background and have previously worked in account management
- You understand the fundamentals of digital marketing
- You’re commercially aware and focussed on the bottom line of your client
- You have a strong work ethic with a positive and passionate attitude
Why you'll love working here:
- We truly want to do more for our people so you’ll join a team of like-minded individuals with a focus on culture, hard work, having fun, transparency, openness, and enthusiasm
- Flexible working where you choose when and where you work
- ½ a day per week for training and professional development to support a clear career path
- 25 days holiday, which increases with time to 30 days
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical leave with £2K bonus after every 5 years’ service
- Unlimited unpaid holiday
- Really flexible benefits where you can choose anything from a cleaner to your pet insurance
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee of the Month awards
- Location: Hybrid (remote/office-based)
- Job type: full-time, permanent
- Salary: up to £30,000 per annum
If this sounds like you and you’re ready for a challenge, then you’ll fit right in. Apply today!
No agencies please.