As our Head of Strategy, you’ll oversee the direction and implementation of all our clients’ strategic plans. You’ll lead a team of strategists to define KPIs, goals and objectives for each client and work closely with them to define strategic plans using the full capabilities of the HubSpot platform.
You’ll design and facilitate engaging workshops and look for ways to strengthen our offering. You’ll have celebrity status, representing BabelQuest at events, on social media and in sales meetings.
You'll have extensive experience within Inbound Marketing, Sales Enablement, paid media and CRM implementation and how to set realistic metrics for success and goals for growth. You are curious about how you combine various technologies to create impactful tech stacks for companies that are looking for digital transformation.
We are only accepting applications from the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
Send in your application for Head of Strategy
What you'll be responsible for:
- Lead, manage, develop and mentor a team of Strategists
- Create the vision and Inbound strategy for our clients
- Oversee the strategic plans for all of our clients
- Work closely with HubSpot to offer the best solutions to our clients
- Create the strategy framework or methodology for how we develop strategies to support clients across the whole of the HubSpot platform
- Develop how we deliver strategy, from developing our workshops, Inbound Plans, strategy planners, quarterly reviews based on client interviews, research, own experience and collaboration with our team
- Be an advocate of our client success across our team, HubSpot and other stakeholders
- Report the monthly performance reports of clients to highlight wins, areas of improvements and recommendations
- Focus on client results and retention
- Grow our account organically and supporting the sales team to win net-new business
- Collaborate with our Expert Practice team to offer the best strategic solutions
- Continuously look for areas of improvement to our processes, systems and ways of working
- Deliver a breadth of Marketing, Sales, and Services expertise
- Contribute to the BabelQuest blog and social media profiles
- Grow your personal brand
Who you are:
- You’re passionate about digital marketing and have a very strong understanding of the tactics involved in developing impactful campaigns
- You’re from an agency background or have worked in strategy, client-side
- You’ve got strong leadership and management skills
- You’re creative and well organised; you can jump easily between clients
- You love data and reporting and are deeply analytical
- You geek out on HubSpot, frequently completing HubSpot Academy Certifications, internal training, and support with HubSpot best practices to stay current on the newest updates
- You’re always looking for the next campaign, idea, tactic, or solution that will achieve for the client, persuading clients to try new things and looking for emerging trends
- You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) to work as an integral part of the internal teams and with external partners
- You’re commercially aware and focused on the bottom line of your clients
- You have a strong work ethic with a positive and passionate attitude
Why you'll love working here:
- We truly want to do more for our people so you’ll join a team of like-minded individuals with a focus on culture, hard work, having fun, transparency, openness, and enthusiasm
- Flexible working where you choose when and where you work
- ½ a day per week for training and professional development to support a clear career path
- 25 days holiday, which increases with time to 30 days
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical leave with £2K bonus after every 5 years’ service
- Unlimited unpaid holiday
- Really flexible benefits where you can choose anything from a cleaner to your pet insurance
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee of the Month awards
- Location: Hybrid (remote/office-based)
- Job type: full-time, permanent
- Salary: up to £55,000 per annum
If this sounds like you and you’re ready for a challenge, then you’ll fit right in. Apply today!
No agencies, please.
BabelQuest is a globally recognised, top-tier HubSpot Solutions Partner based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
We deliver strategy, activity, and technology across sales, marketing and services to drive our clients’ growth by focusing on generating leads that close, happier customers, empowered teams and effective processes.