We’re looking for an enthusiastic, results-driven Digital Marketing Executive to deliver our inbound marketing campaigns and help our clients’ businesses to grow.
As one of our Digital Marketing Executives, you’ll execute our clients’ projects and campaigns, ensuring we hit our goals using the full capabilities of the HubSpot platform.
You’ll work from our clients’ Strategic Roadmaps to deliver the right activity at the right time. You’ll follow industry best practice to ensure the quality and success of your assets. Using your broad knowledge of the Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, and HubSpot CRM, you’ll support other people across the business in achieving our clients’ goals. And with HubSpot’s advanced capabilities at your fingertips, you’ll enable your clients to unlock the full potential of the HubSpot platform.
Send in your application for Digital Marketing Executive
No two days will be the same, but you might find yourself involved in:
- A full business meeting to discuss any issues/challenges/wins across our clients ahead of a new working week.
- Onboarding a new client onto the HubSpot platform.
- Creating a lead conversion path for one of your clients, including a landing page, thank you page, call-to-action and email copy for the automation sequence.
- Drafting and scheduling social media copy for one of your accounts, with an eye for its target reader and what the posts need to achieve.
- Setting up a paid campaign for a client, making small, data-driven iterations to improve the performance.
- Checking in with your emails, Slack messages and account management responsibilities.
- Brainstorming with the Copywriter and Strategist on one of your accounts, looking at how you could boost the number of leads generated via organic.
- Uploading a client’s quarterly plan into our project management platform.
- Pulling performance data for the Strategist to include in the quarterly report, to be presented at their review next week.
- Attending a workshop with a new client to understand who their buyer personas are and how we can best engage them across the buyer’s journey.
This job might be for you if:
You thrive in a busy environment and are comfortable getting your head down and focusing on what needs to be done. You can also balance creativity with analytics when implementing digital marketing activity, tactics and campaigns.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Implementing Marketing, Sales, and Services activity across HubSpot to support our clients’ needs, from designing a landing page for an upcoming event and creating an email list from relevant contacts in the CRM to launching a clients’ new Knowledge Base.
- Collaborating with the Strategists to ensure that the work delivered meets our quality standards and to support them in creating strategies aligned to our clients’ goals.
- Conducting keyword research to improve our clients’ organic presence according to SEO best practices.
- Optimising or repurposing existing content to help it perform better or align it with a certain campaign.
- Monitoring your deliverables’ performance to maintain accountability.
- Supporting the Strategists when creating performance reports, highlighting wins, areas of improvement, and recommendations for future campaigns.
- Assuming function roles for certain accounts like project management responsibilities and other duties to enable the wider business.
- Managing your own personal development time to enhance your marketing, sales, and services knowledge across the flywheel.
- Building strong relationships with our clients and growing your personal brand until such a time that organisations are asking for your services when they partner with us.
Who you are:
- You have a proven ability to execute a wide range of digital and inbound practices, from blogging, social media, SEO, marketing automation and promotional campaigns to website optimisation, content creation, email, conversion rate optimisation, and ABM.
- You can work as an integral part of a team, both internally and with external partners.
- You can juggle multiple clients at once, working cross-functionally, while never losing sight of the core message, your target reader, and the goal behind your work.
- You can work proactively, taking the initiative to help the wider team or support a client.
- You can work independently, make sound judgement calls, and take accountability for both the standard of your work and how well it performs.
Why you'll love working here:
- We truly want to do more for our people so you’ll join a team of like-minded individuals with a focus on culture, hard work, having fun, transparency, openness, and enthusiasm
- Flexible working where you choose when and where you work
- ½ a day per week for training and professional development to support a clear career path
- 25 days holiday, which increases with time to 30 days
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical leave with £2K bonus after every 5 years’ service
- Unlimited unpaid holiday
- Really flexible benefits where you can choose anything from a cleaner to your pet insurance
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee of the Month awards
- Location: remote/office-based (negotiable).
- Job type: full-time, permanent.
- Salary: up to £28,000 per annum.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready for a challenge, then you’ll fit right in. Apply today!
No agencies please.
BabelQuest is a globally recognised, top-tier HubSpot Solutions Partner based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
We deliver strategy, activity, and technology across sales, marketing and services to drive our clients’ growth by focusing on generating leads that close, happier customers, empowered teams and effective processes.