Are you a seasoned sales leader with management experience and a sixth sense for new business opportunities?
Business development ads are a dime a dozen right now. This isn’t one of them. In our role, you’ll have a direct hand in helping us grow, generating new business and leading our sales function.
In terms of duties, all the usual culprits are there: generating with new prospects, qualifying them, establishing rapport and ultimately closing business into sales.
For you, that’s all second nature. Just as important are the strategic business meetings, where you’ll wave Sales’ flag; the sales forecast you’ll present the meetings with our Marketing Manager to align Sales and Marketing; and the salespeople both here and at HubSpot you’ll work with every day to keep our pipeline strong.
Send in your application for Senior Business Development Manager
No two days will be the same, but you might find yourself involved in:
- researching new business opportunities
- replying to a prospect with a plan that meets their needs
- reviewing the Big Picture to see how Sales fits in
- creating a plan to develop the team or the sales process itself
- liaising with Marketing on a campaign
- reporting a sales forecast to our head of revenue
- redefining the sales strategy
- segmenting and managing your prospect list
- reviewing your team’s CRM entries (and other CRM housekeeping)
- representing BabelQuest at an in-person event
- 1:1s with your team to review their KPI progress
- training your team and advancing their personal development
- recruiting our next sales superstars
- overseeing all channel/partner relationships and development
- reading into the competitive landscape and market trends
- closing the deal that hits your quota
This job might be for you if:
You get a buzz out of chatting with prospects and closing deals. You want to help your prospects, not push a sale. You have around 10 years of full-time, corporate sales experience. Even if you haven’t used the HubSpot platform before, you recognise its potential and the value of working with a solutions partner like us to unlock it. You’re tech-savvy, a born negotiator with a drive to lead and succeed.
Why you'll love working here:
- Whether you’re an office advocate or you prefer working from home, the choice is yours.
- Be heard, on everything from strategic ideas and the direction of your personal development plans to where we pick for the next team social.
- Speaking of which, in the last few weeks alone we’ve punted down the river, converged on a BBQ, swung by Dublin and had a picnic. Thanks to our quarterly social committee, there’s always something going on.
- Receive ½ a day per week to dedicate to your learning and progression.
- And 25 days holiday, which increases with time to 30 days.
- Take a paid, four-week sabbatical with a £2K bonus after every five years of service.
- And unlimited unpaid holiday, for those times when you really need it.
- Choose anything from pet insurance to a cleaner with our genuinely flexible benefits scheme.
- Best of all (in our opinion), your colleagues will amaze you every day with the work they do and the solutions they bring for our clients. If you’re the right person for this role, they’ll be amazed by you, too.
- Full-time, permanent
- Head of Revenue
- c£50,000 per annum + bonus
If this sounds like you and you’re ready for a challenge, then you’ll fit right in. Apply today!
No agencies, please.
BabelQuest is a globally recognised, top-tier HubSpot Solutions Partner based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
We deliver strategy, activity, and technology across sales, marketing and services to drive our clients’ growth by focusing on generating leads that close, happier customers, empowered teams and effective processes.