About the role
As one of our Senior Digital Marketing Executives (or Senior Inbound Marketers as we like to call them), you’ll play a hands-on role in implementing our clients’ digital marketing campaigns, using the full capabilities of HubSpot.
As an experienced digital marketer, you’ll be building email campaigns, scheduling social posts, building landing pages, doing keyword research and lots more besides. You’ll be responsible for a group of clients and will manage more junior members of the team.
You’re incredibly passionate about digital marketing and are always looking for ways to optimise what we do for our clients.
You’re diligent and extremely well organised (as you’ll be project managing each campaign). Does this sound like you?
Read more about the role and responsibilities below.
Send in your application for Senior Digital Marketing Executive
(Senior Inbound Marketer)
Please note that we are currently only accepting applications from candidates based in the UK & I
No two days will be the same, but you might find yourself involved in:
- Creating a lead conversion path for one of your clients, including a landing page, thank you page, call-to-action and email copy for the automation sequence.
- Drafting and scheduling social media copy
- Setting up a paid campaign for a client, making small, data-driven iterations to improve the performance.
- Onboarding a new client onto the HubSpot platform.
- Checking in with your team for a 121 or supporting them with their clients
- Brainstorming with the Copywriter and Strategist on one of your accounts, looking at how you could boost the number of leads generated via organic.
- Pulling performance data for the Strategist to include in the quarterly report
- Attending a workshop with a new client to understand who their buyer personas are and how we can best engage them across the buyer’s journey.
- Creating agendas and hosting weekly client meetings to check progress of deliverables
- Uploading a client’s quarterly plan into our project management platform.
This job might be for you if:
You thrive in a busy environment and are comfortable getting your head down and focusing on what needs to be done. You can also balance project management, people management, creativity and analytics when implementing digital marketing activity, tactics and campaigns.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Implementing Marketing, Sales, and Services activity across HubSpot to support our clients’ needs
- Collaborating with the Strategists to ensure that the work delivered meets our quality standards and to support them in creating strategies aligned to our clients’ goals.
- Conducting keyword research to improve our clients’ organic presence according to SEO best practices.
- Optimising or repurposing existing content to help it perform better or align it with a certain campaign.
- Monitoring your deliverables’ performance to maintain accountability.
- Supporting the Strategists when creating performance reports, highlighting wins, areas of improvement, and recommendations for future campaigns.
- Project management; ensuring all marketing activity is delivered on time, on brief and on budget
- Managing your own personal development time to enhance your marketing, sales, and services knowledge across the flywheel.
- Building strong relationships with our clients and growing your personal brand until such a time that organisations are asking for your services when they partner with us.
Who you are:
- You have a proven ability to execute a wide range of digital and inbound practices, from blogging, social media, SEO, marketing automation and promotional campaigns to website optimisation, content creation, email, conversion rate optimisation, and ABM.
- You’re from an agency background or have worked as a digital marketer, client-side for at least five years
- You’ve got experience of managing a team
- You have worked with HubSpot or other similar platforms
- You can work as an integral part of a team, both internally and with external partners.
- You can juggle multiple clients at once, working cross-functionally, while never losing sight of the core message, your target reader, and the goal behind your work.
- You can work proactively, taking the initiative to help the wider team or support a client.
- You can work independently, make sound judgement calls, and take accountability for both the standard of your work and how well it performs.
Why you'll love working here:
- We truly want to do more for our people so you’ll join a team of like-minded individuals with a focus on culture, hard work, having fun, transparency, openness, and enthusiasm
- Flexible working where you choose when and where you work
- ½ a day per week for training and professional development to support a clear career path
- 25 days holiday, which increases with time to 30 days
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical leave with £2K bonus after every 5 years’ service
- Unlimited unpaid holiday
- Really flexible benefits where you can choose anything from a cleaner to your pet insurance
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee of the Month awards
- Location: remote/office-based (negotiable).
- Job type: full-time, permanent.
- Salary: £32,000 per annum.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready for a challenge, then you’ll fit right in. Apply today!
No agencies please.
BabelQuest is a globally recognised, top-tier HubSpot Solutions Partner based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
We deliver strategy, activity, and technology across sales, marketing and services to drive our clients’ growth by focusing on generating leads that close, happier customers, empowered teams and effective processes.