The Inbound Marketing Strategist works with clients to advise and coach them on remarkable marketing strategies that grow their business.
Follow BabelQuest on Instagram @babelquestuk
This role is primarily responsible for the strategy and overseeing the execution of the Inbound Marketing plans, to ensure the clients achieve their goals. Working closely with the other areas of the service team, to align the strategy and tactics to the objective and key results agreed. Having the deep knowledge and experience in inbound marketing, the role will also be responsible in supporting the revenue team, helping prospects in the sales process.
If you are hardworking, and looking for a fun place to thrive, then simply complete our application form.
What you'll do:
- Support the Revenue Team during the sales process answering the prospects questions, running strategy workshops and presenting the plan in the final stages of the sales process
- Provide the handover from sales to the internal delivery teams
- Create client strategies on Inbound Marketing and HubSpot and decide the tactics with the Inbound Marketers
- Analysing the performance of Inbound Marketing and HubSpot to inform both the overriding strategy, analysis and continuous optimisation
- Stretching that analysis to compare performance between clients to see trends and suggest optimisation or split testing
- Working closely with the Department Heads to ensure the strategies are aligned across Content, Sales and Marketing to achieve the client goals
- HubSpot expertise for best practice, workshops, demos, training, set-up and trouble shooting
- Scoping out and managing integrations and complex systems needs
- Manage a small team of Inbound Marketers
Who you are:
- Professional and solid communication skills - internal and external
- A solid understanding of the latest web technologies and trends
- Full of enthusiasm and energy both for Inbound Marketing and your clients that results in ideas and genuine passion to deliver
- Experience of Inbound Marketing tactics (SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media, Marketing Automation)
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing software (Analytics, Automation etc..)
- Inquisitive and passion to learn
- An analytical and creative mindset
- HubSpot experience - desirable
- Agency experience - desirable
Why you'll love working here:
- Being part of a company that focuses on its people - joining a team of like-minded people with a focus on culture, hard work, having fun, transparency, openness, and enthusiasm
- A trusting and accountable ethos that involves a real flexible working approach and 25 days holiday
- Excellent opportunity within a fast paced growing company and industry
- £28,000 - £38,000 per annum highly competitive basic salary
- 10% personal development time - 1/2 a day per week for training and professional development and clear career path
If this sounds like you and you’re ready for a challenge, then you’ll fit right in. Apply today!
No agencies please
Perks of the Job
- We support flexible working and 25 days holiday because you have a life outside of work
- Speaking of life, we offer every employee a comprehensive life cover plan
- We foster a learning culture across the business, with frequent conference invites, a training budget, and ½ a day’s allowance every week to dedicate to your training
- The team even goes to HubSpot’s INBOUND conference every year to make sure they can bring back the latest news for marketing, sales, and HubSpot
- If you share our passions, are naturally curious, and have a love of inbound, then we want to hear from you.